INVITATION FOR TENDER FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2016 CAPITAL PROJECTS IN FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE, ANAMBRA STATE.
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT COLLEGE
P.M.B 1001 NISE
INVITATION FOR TENDER FOR THE EXECUTION OF 2016 CAPITAL PROJECTS
Federal Government College, Nise Anambra State hereby invites applications from reputable contractors/companies for the execution of its 2016 capital project as approved.
1.0 AREAS OF SERVICE REQUIRED
Renovation of 10 No. blocks of classrooms/hostels
2.0 TENDERING REQUIREMENTS
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out the above job are required to submit the following documents which will be subjected to due diligence by the college.
- Evidence of company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (C.A.C).
- Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last 3 years.
- Evidence of previous similar job experience.
- Evidence of financial competence and support and 3 years Audit accounts.
- VAT Registration Certificate and evidence of past remittance.
- Company profile indicating detailed CVs of key company staff.
- List of major equipment to be used for the project.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Act of 2004.
- Tax payer Identification Number (T.I.N)
- Industrial Training Fund (ITF) compliance
- Evidence of Registration on the National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers with Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP).
- Evidence of registration with Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSTTF)
Note that the originals of the documents mentioned above MUST be produced for sighting during the opening session while absence of any of them wilt signify outright disqualification.
2.1 Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding(N.C.B) procedure as specified in the 2007 Public Procurement Act.
2.2 Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Chairman Tender Board F.G.C; Nise and can inspect the Bidding Documents between 9.00am and 4.00pm (Monday to Friday) except public holiday at the following address:
Office of Vice Principal (Special Duty) F.G.C; Nise, Anambra State.
3.0 COLLECTION OF DOCUMENTS
A complete set of bidding document shall be collected by interested bidders from the above address in 2.2 above on submission of written application accompanied by a non- refundable tender fee of twenty thousand naira (N20,000). The bidding documents will be collected by hand by bidder’s representative.
4.0 SUBMISSION Of” TENDER DOCUMENTS
4.1 The completed tender should be enveloped in two separate envelopes marked Technical Bid and Financial Bid sealed waxed and marked on the Top left hand corner, and addressed to the Principal, Federal Government College, Nise and deposited in the Tender Box at the address above on or before 15th July, 2016.
The Name of the Contractor should also be clearly written in Capital letters at the back of the envelopes. Late bids will be rejected.
5.0 PUBLIC OPENING OF BIDS
5.1Technical Bids shall be opened immediately after close of submission on 15th July, 2016 at the address below in the presence of the bidder’s representative, relevant professional bodies and interested members of the public. Only Financial Bids of successful Technical Bidders will be opened on that same date. This advertisement serves also as an invitation to the General Public, NGOs to witness the Bid Opening at F.G.C, Nise, College Assembly Hall.
6.0 DISCLAIMER AND CONCLUSION
6.1 The College will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by an interested party(ies) in connection with a response to this invitation and/or the preparation or submission in response to an inquiry.
6.2 Please note that this advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the college to award all the above project.