FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
FEDERAL GOVERNMENT GIRLS’ COLLEGE, ONITSHA
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR 2016 CAPITAL
INTRODUCTION: The Federal Government Girls’ College Onitsha, Anambra Slate was appropriated funds in 2016 Budget and the College wishes to use the funds for the execution of its Projects/Programmes. Accordingly, the college hereby invites interested and qualified contractors for procurement of the following under listed works:
Lot 1: Completion of 1No. Block Assembly Hall
Lot 2: Renovation of 1No Hostel of 4 Blocks
Lot 3: Renovation of 2 Blocks for Chemistry laboratory
Lot 4: Renovation of 1 No Guidance and Counseling block
Interested Contractors are required to submit the following documents:
- Verifiable evidence of certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Verifiable evidence of Tax Clearance in the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
- Verifiable evidence of current Pension Commission (Pencom) compliance clearance certificate (2016).
- Verifiable evidence of current Industrial Training Certificate (ITF) clearance certificate (2016).
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with Registration with National Social Insurance Trust fund (NSITF).
- Verifiable evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Federal Contractors, Consultants and Suppliers Database.
- Verifiable evidence of financial support from a reputable Bank.
- Verifiable evidence of letters of award and lob completion certificates of previous experience in similar job(s) at least three (3) in the last five years.
- Verifiable evidence of constructionequipment with proof of ownership orlease agreement.
- Verifiable evidence of a now refundable tender fee of N20,000.00
- Verifiable evidence of company profile and technical qualification of key personnel with registration with relevant professional bodies.
- A sworn affidavit confirming that all information presented and attached are true and correct, that the company is not in receivership, insolent or bankrupt and none of its Directors was ever convicted by any court of law or staff of the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) or BPP.
- No contractor shall apply for more than two lots.
COLLECTION OF TENDERS DOCUMENTS:
Bidders shall pay the sum of N20.000 00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) only to the Bursar, Federal Government College Onitsha before the collection of the bid documents
BID SUBMISSION/CLOSING DATE
All duly completed Bids shall be enclosed in two separate envelopes having Name of Contractor and property labeled for the “Technical” and “Financial” bids respectively. Both envelopes will be enclosed in a larger envelope marked Category/lot No. Technical and Financial at the top right corner and addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Federal Government College Girls’ Onitsha. The bids shall be dropped in the tenders box at the college. Bidders are to ensure they sign the submission register on submission of the bids.
All submission must be made on or before 11: am on 12th August, 2016 (6 weeks) and will be publicly opened immediately after closing of submission same day and time at the school’s Staff Hall