INVITATION TO TENDER FOR 2016 CAPITAL PROTECTS AT FEDERAL SCIENCE AND TECHNICAL COLLEGE, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE.
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
FEDERAL SCIENCE AND TECHNICAL COLLEGE, AWKA.
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR 2016 CAPITAL PROTECTS
The Federal Science And Technical College, Awka, Anambra State was appropriated funds in 2016 Budget and the college wishes to use the funds for the execution of its projects. Accordingly, the college hereby invites interested and qualified contractors to submit Technical and Financial bids for the following:
SCOPE OF WORK
Lot 1: Rehabilitation of one (1) block of five (5) classrooms and Toilets.
Lot 2: Procurement of Teaching and Learning Aids Equipment.
Lot 3: Reticulation of Water supply.
All bids must be accompanied by the following documents.
- Verifiable evidence of certificate of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Verifiable evidence of Tax clearance certificate in the last three years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
- Verifiable evidence of current Pension Commission (Pencom) Compliance clearance Certificate.
- Verifiable evidence of current Industrial training certificate (ITF) clearance certificate (2016).
- Verifiable evidence of compliance with Registration with National Social Insurance Trust fund (NSITF).
- Verifiable evidence of registration with the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) Federal Contractors, Consultants and suppliers Data base.
- Verifiable evidence of financial support from a reputable Bank.
- Verifiable evidence of letters of award and job completion Certificates of previous experience in similar job(s) at least three (3) in the last five years.
- Verifiable evidence of construction equipment with proof of ownership or lease agreement where applicable.
- Verifiable evidence of a non- refundable tender fee.
- Verifiable evidence of company profile and technical qualification of key personnel with registration with relevant professional bodies.
- A sworn affidavit confirming that all information presented are true and correct; that the company is not in receivership, insolvent or bankrupt and none of it Directors was ever convicted by any court of law or staff of the Federal Ministry of Education (FME) or BPP.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS:
Tender documents are obtainable from the Secretary, College Tenders Board, Office of the Vice Principal, (Special Duties) FSTC, Awka on the presentation of a copy of the original receipt of payment of a non- refundable Tender fee of Ten thousand (N10,000) for goods and Twenty thousand (N20,000) for works to the Bursary FSTC Awka.
The tender document shall be submitted with the name of the company boldly written in two (2) separate envelopes; all pages duly endorsed by the bidder and thereafter sealed and labeled
“Technical and Financial bids” respectively.
The two envelopes shall be put in another envelop, sealed and labeled as ‘Technical and Financial Bids for works or goods and delivered by hand to:
The Secretary, School Tender Board FSTC
Awka, Anambra State.
The Tender document should he submitted on or before 12 noon on 12th August., 2016. The Tender opening will be performed the same day at 1.00pm in the conference room, FSTC, Awka.